- SKI-PASS Zieleniec may be purchased at all ticket offices of the Ski Resort Zieleniec. Time limit and point SKI-PASSES entitle their holders to the use of all chairlifts and ski lifts at the Zieleniec SKI Arena.
- SKI-PASSES are valid within the opening times of individual chairlifts and ski lifts. Opening times may vary or be subject to changes throughout the duration of the season.
- Night ski rides take place solely and exclusively on illuminated slopes. On 31.12.2019 (New Year’s Eve) all passes from the pricelist are valid until 22:00. When availing of the “New Year’s Eve on the Slope” offer one must purchase a separate, promotional pass (19:00 – 01:00).
- Purchase or possession of time limit or point SKI-PASS does not authorized to conduct didactic classes, type of skiing training or snowboard course for commercial purposes. Conduct of ski and snowboard trainings is possible solely upon the consent of the owner of a given ski slope.
- Conduct of any economic or commercial activity by entities or third persons, both paid and free of charge, including also lucrative or commercial purposes within the area of the Resort, including placement of advertisements and leaflets is prohibited, unless a given entity has obtained a prior, written consent (under the pain of nullity) from the Manager of a given Resort.
- Purchase of time limit or point SKI PASS is tantamount to acknowledging and accepting the hereby terms and conditions and other regulations binding on individual Zieleniec slopes.
- Between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 09:00 a.m., it is strictly forbidden to remain on the ski slopes without proper permission. During the aforementioned hours, the slopes are being snow-groomed (including line grooming maintenance) and therefore, the process may pose a risk to the safety of people remaining on the slope without properly validated permission. The only considered exception to the above-mentioned principle is the 31st of December 2019 which is the celebration of New Year’s Eve.
- The ski slope manager is not held liable for any violation committed by a SKI-PASS user in accordance with Art. 28, 29, 30, 31 of the Act referring to the safety and rescue in the mountains and organized ski areas (Journal of Laws from the 18th of August 2011, No. 208, item 1241, as amended) in particular for related injuries with typical sports risk, injuries due to falling, collisions between participants and collisions with elements while securing the route.
- In order to abide by the obligation resulting from the content of Art. 106b paragraph 5 of the Act from the 11th of March 2004 regarding the tax imposed on goods and services, if the customer desires to receive a value-added tax invoice (hereby referred as VAT invoice) documenting the purchase of the SKI-PASS card(s), they are obliged to inform the assistant at the till about this fact before making a final purchase. All receipts documenting the purchase that do not include the customer’s tax number (also known as TIN) will not be considered valid for an exchange for VAT invoices.
TIME LIMIT AND POINT SKI PASS
- Upon purchasing a temporary or a point-based SKI-PASS card, a user will be charged with the amount of 10.00 PLN in a form of a refundable deposit. The required amount of 10.00 PLN must be paid in cash only. In case of the SKI-PASS magnetic card being returned in a letter form, a returnable deposit of 10.00 PLN at the moment of reception will be returned in a non-cash form onto the bank account indicated by the SKI-PASS user via bank transfer. Therefore, the total sum of the aforementioned returnable deposit will be reduced by the amount of 5.00 PLN as a handling fee.
- Please remember that both temporary and daily SKI-PASS cards entitle the user to use them only during the period specified upon purchasing them.
- Please also note that only one person is allowed to use either the temporary or the daily SKI-PASS card. The person is appointed by the order of use, to put it another manner, the person who will be the first one to use the SKI-PASS card upon entering will have the card in question personalized with his or her name.
- Using SKI-PASS cards is tantamount to the acceptance of the act and use of the card user’s image for control purposes (in accordance with Art. 6 section 1 letter f) and the general regulation on the protection of personal data form the 27th April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 from the 04th of May 2016). In other words, upon every passing through the gate each user of the card (further referred as they) is taken a picture of solely for the purpose of allowing the card validation to be activated. The picture in question is compared with the image of the user taken when they activated the SKI-PASS card the first time they went through the gate.
- If SKI PASS is presented by a person who did not purchase it and was not personalized, the presented SKI PASS will be blocked through temporary deactivation of the possibility of using the provided service on its basis. Unblocking the suspended blockade of SKI PASS is subject to a fee in the amount of PLN 50, paid in the main ticket offices: Bartuś, Mieszko, Nartorama, Winterpol.
- Point SKI PASS is valid until the end of the winter season. The amount of points subtracted for a chairlift or ski lift ride results from the pricelist or information displayed on the gate. Unused points are not subject to refunds.
DISCOUNTS, REBATES AND LOW SEASON (FREESKI)
- Discounted prices or group rebates are possible for obtaining solely upon the purchase of time limit SKI PASSES.
- * Discounted SKI PASSES are granted exclusively to children below 10 years of age and to seniors above 65 years of age.
- Children below 5 years of age are entitled to free rides solely with a guardian who is in possession of SKI PASS (regular or senior discounted). The offer concerns exclusively chairlifts-ski lifts and ski belts are excluded from it. The offer does not include classes with ski instructor or snowboard instructor.
- For all organized groups (of more than 20 people) in high season we offer discounts after prior email contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org for both temporary SKI-PASS cards (such as 4h, 5h, 7h, 04:00 p.m. – 09:00 p.m. and 06:00 p.m. – 09:00 p.m.) and daily SKI-PASS cards (from 1 up to 6 days available between 09:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.)
– Groups between 20 and 35 people – 10% discount + 2 SKI-PASS cards for group tour guides at the price of 1 PLN
– Groups between 36 and 60 people – 15% discount + 1 SKI-PASS card for 10 people for group tour guides at the price of 1 PLN
– Groups between 61 and 80 people – 20% discount + 1 SKI-PASS card for 10 people for group tour guides at the price of 1 PLN
– Groups of over 81 people – 25% discount + 1 SKI-PASS for 10 people for group tour guides at the price of 1 PLN
- For all organized groups (of more than 20 people) in low season we offer 10% discount after prior email contact at: email@example.com for both temporary SKI-PASS cards (such as 4h, 7h, 04:00 p.m. – 09:00 p.m. and 06:00 p.m. – 09:00 p.m.) and daily SKI-PASS cards (from 1 up to 6 days available between 09:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.)
– Groups between 20 and 35 people – receive two SKI-PASS cards at the price of 1.00 PLN for each day of SKI-PASS validity
– Groups of over 36 people – one in 10 people receives SKI-PASS card at the price of 1.00 PLN for each day of SKI-PASS validity.
- The group SKI-PASS cards in both low and high seasons are valid on the day of issuing them or become valid from the day of issuing them in case of daily SKI-PASS tickets.
- In case of obtaining a discount, for instance in authorized hotels, it will not be combined with other discounts.
- For users who decide, during the high season, to purchase time limit carnets from 1 to 6 days, attractive rebates have been designated in accordance with the terms and conditions and the pricelist of Zieleniec SKI-PASS.
- There are plenty of attractive discounts for those users who decide to purchase daily SKI-PASS cards for the duration of 2 or up to 6 days in both low and high seasons, respectively. The discounts are appointed in accordance with the rules and regulations and abide by the price list of Zieleniec SKI-PASS. The base price upon which the amount of discount is considered is equal to a one-day SKI-PASS card valid during opening hours between 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
PENALTIES, RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
- Extortion of the entrance with SKI PASS without an entitlement to it will result in a loss of possibility of further use of the ski lifts and chairlifts.
- Once a SKI PASS is issued, there is no possibility to exchange it, expand it or reschedule the period of its validity.
- Deposit for a magnetic card may be returned at all ticket offices and ticket machines.
- In case of a loss or visible mechanical damage to the magnetic card, the deposit shall not be refunded.
- Bad weather and skiing conditions, attendance of slopes, ski lifts or chairlifts and lack of availability of part of lifts do not constitute the grounds for any refunds in case of time limit or point SKI PASS.
- Any reimbursements or refunds for the unused time of a purchased SKI-PASS card is granted on the terms established in the Complaints and Returns Regulations located at the ski resort of Zieleniec Ski Arena. The reimbursements are considered in a manner directly proportional to the used-up time documented in the fiscal receipt at the ticket office at which the SKI-PASS was purchased. All returns can be made until the end of the ski season during which the ticket was purchased. The returns are considered valid only in the following cases:
– temporary stoppage of all ski belts, ski lifts and such lasting over 1 hour
– an accident preventing the further use of ski lifts and such as well as ski belts based on the accident report of the Mountain Rescue Service
- The act of withdrawing consent to administer the necessary personal data by the user in such a manner that it will prevent the ski resort of Zieleniec SKI Arena from providing services in the commonly understood fashion is tantamount to termination of the contract through the sole fault of the user.
- Co-administrators of your personal data within the clear understanding of Art. 26 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council form the 27th of April 2016 referring to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and concerning the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC are:
a) “WINTERPOL” Sp. z o.o., Zieleniec 72a, 57-340 Duszniki-Zdrój, NIP: 8830002908
b) PHU Arkadiusz Popowicz, Wilkanów 135, 57-500 Bystrzyca Kłodzka, NIP 881-110-87-84
c) Usługi Turystyczne Mieszko sp. z o.o. sp. k., Zieleniec 134, 57-340 Duszniki-Zdrój, NIP:8831866930
d) Bartuś s.c. J.R.B. Wilczyńscy Zieleniec 65, 57-340 Duszniki-Zdrój, Nip: 883-186-09-91
e) BAZA TURYSTYCZNO-WYPOCZYNKOWA GRYGLÓWKA, Zieleniec 67, 57-340 Duszniki Zdrój, NIP: 8831002684
f) Nartorama Sp. z o.o. Zieleniec 136, 57-340 Duszniki Zdrój, NIP: 8811001204
g) CEZBUD Cezariusz Hekiert, Zieleniec 136, 57-340 Duszniki Zdrój, NIP: 881-135-26-71
h) MCM sp. z o.o. sp.k, Zieleniec 136, 57-340 Duszniki Zdrój, NIP: 883-18-63-920
i) GRAPA G10 Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Szarotki 10/4, 71-604 Szczecin, NIP 851-32-11-344
- The buyer (further referred as they) of the SKI-PASS card agrees to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council from the 27th of April 2016 referring to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and concerning the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC by the Act from the 10th of May 2018 regarding the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended) and implementing acts for the purpose and in connection with the implementation of the SKI-PASS card, for the duration of its validity, also in case of accidents and for a period of time preventing any further use of the purchased SKI-PASS card.
- The image taken of the card user’s is used for control purposes and in order to personalize the purchased SKI-PASS card.
- The reason for the processing of the user’s personal data is a justified interest of the administrator in accordance with Art. 6 section 1 letter f) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council from the 27th of April 2016 referring to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and concerning the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC by the Act from the 10th of May 2018 regarding the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended).
- The recipients of your personal data will be Entities participating in providing the service of Zieleniec SKI-PASS.
- The taken image on the card is stored until the expiration of the purchased SKI-PASS card.
- Any person that is registered by the personalization system has the right to access personal data and limit the processing of the data in question.
- Any person (further referred as they) to whose personal data is processed has the right to access their personal data, rectify the data, delete them from our database, limit their processing, object to data processing, transfer data, lodge a complaint to the supervisory body and withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data. However, it is not possible to exercise the right to delete personal data if the Administrator is obliged under the law to further process personal data to the extent specified by the relevant law for the purposes of establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
- The scope of data processed in the personal data set: image.
- The provision of personal data constitutes the condition required for concluding the contract. Any refusal to provide the necessary personal data will automatically prevent the conclusion of the contract and furthermore, the issuing of the SKI-PASS card to the user.